• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

05 August 2014

I'm alive!

0 comments
 
There are a few new eyeballs coming in from Kaedejun! I have just started writing there about some k-variety, and I haven't updated this little blog in a while so I thought I would write a quick note to say I am here! I'm alive!


Yes, Big Bang said it best.

Lots has been going on lately and I still haven't managed to get into the regular habit of writing (clearly) but I am trying my best. More than halfway through the year and I still haven't made headway into those original new years resolutions =( I will work harder to finish off 2014 strong!! Meanwhile, welcome Kaedejun readers, and I hope to grace this page with more on dramas, variety, ballroom, beauty, and other such topics soon! Please check back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff